Monthly Shipping Lists
Newly Cataloged Items from the Alaska State Publications Program July 2014
The Stock Number field indicates which Depository Libraries received a newly cataloged item.
- Alaska State Library, Juneau (ADL 1 and 5)
- UAF's Elmer E. Rasmuson Library, Fairbanks (ADL 2 and 7)
- UAA Consortium Library , Anchorage (ADL 3)
- Library of Congress, Washington, D.C. (ADL 4)
- Alaska Resources Library and Information Service, Anchorage (ADL 8)
If an item is available on the Internet, its URL will be listed.
Newly Cataloged State Publications July 2014
Produced Monday, November 13, 2014 at 10:18 AM
Stock number: ASL-2014-07/1 Ak
Title: The 4-H message.
Added Entry-Corporate Name: University of Alaska (System). Cooperative Extension Service. Mat-Su District.
Added Entry-Corporate Name: University of Alaska (System). Cooperative Extension Service. Matanuska-Susitna Copper River District.
Internet Access: http://www.uaf.edu/ces/districts/matsu/4-h/
Source: Alaska State Library — http://library.alaska.gov