Alaska Statistics Index B
Many State agencies produce statistical materials and a number of agencies place these statistics on the Internet. This is a linked list of State statistics by subject.
If the statistical product or statistic you are looking for isn't here, it may be available in print. Please check our local library catalog or contact the Government Publications librarian at the Alaska State Library.
- Bail in Anchorage. (March, 1975). Statistical analysis of bail practices for Anchorage felony cases in 1973.
- Report on Repeat Bail Recidivists in 1973. (April, 1975). Case-by-case analysis of defendants who violated bail conditions by committing more than one new crime while on bail for a felony offense.
- comprehensive annual financial report
Public Employees’ Retirement System (PERS), 1996-present
Teachers’ Retirement System (TRS), 1996-present
Shows how many bills and resolutions were introduced into the state legislature, and how many were passed by the House and Senate.
- 22nd Legislature (2015-2016) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 22nd Legislature (2013-2014) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 22nd Legislature (2011-2012) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 22nd Legislature (2009-2010) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 22nd Legislature (2007-2008) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 22nd Legislature (2005-2006) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 22nd Legislature (2003-2004) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 22nd Legislature (2001-2002) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 21st Legislature (1999-2000) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 20th Legislature (1997-1998) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 19th Legislature (1995-1996) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 18th Legislature (1993-1994) Bill/Resolution statistics
Birds of Alaska
- data from Healthy Alaskans 2010 plan [Requires Adobe Acrobat reader]
- rates for Alaska and various statistics [Contained in the Bureau of Vital Statistics Annual Report.]
- state of the Permanent Fund dividend recipients (1998 - ) [Contained in the Division of the Permanent Fund Annual Report.]
If you know of an online source of Alaska statistics that is not mentioned here, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
*Adobe Acrobat files require a free viewer available directly from Adobe (various platform versions available)
Source: Alaska State Library — http://library.alaska.gov