Alaska Statistics Index
Many State agencies produce statistical materials and a number of agencies place these statistics on the Internet. This is a linked list of State statistics by subject.
If the statistical product or statistic you are looking for isn't here, it may be available in print. Please check our local library catalog or contact the Government Publications librarian at the Alaska State Library.
To see these statistics presented in a different way, try our State Statistics Listed by Agency page.
- health education in Alaska's schools, Profile from 1998 (PDF)
- special education, count of children (1994 - )
[Scroll down to "SPECIAL EDUCATION CHILD COUNT"]
- Statewide Training and Employment Program (STEP)
- various statistics
- voter history statistics by age, gender and party
- Primary Elections (1996, 1998, 2000, 2002)
- General Elections (1996, 1998, 2000)
- Special Elections (1999)
- voter turnout statistics
- utilities, various statistics (revenues, rates & more) [Contained in Regulatory Commission of Alaska Annual Report]
- reports (Medical Assistance Statistical Reports)
Reports currently unavailable due to HIPAA concerns.
- by industry
- current and historical
- data for Alaskan communities
- data for Alaska Railroad Corporation
[scroll down page for this information]
- data from the 2002 Alaska Science & Technology Innovation Index
- Alaska wage and salary employment and growth rates
- Unemployment rates
- 2000 Alaska employment by major industry
- largest employers
- new hires
- of Alaska residents
- various statistics
- for all Alaskan Public School Districts (1991 - )
- for all Alaskan schools (1995 - )
- statewide, by grade, by ethnicity (1991 - )
- by ethnicity for all Alaskan Public School Districts (199 - )
- by ethnicity for all Alaskan Public Schools (1997 - )
- by REAA (Regional Educational Attendance Area), (1998 - )
Eskimo - Aleut
- of students
- of the Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority (1997 - )
[Contained in the Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority Annual Report.]
- and contributions, for candidates and Political Action Committees (PACs)
If you know of an online source of Alaska statistics that is not mentioned here, send us an email.The Alaska State Library makes every effort to keep the links on the page current. If you find a broken link, use our ask-a-librarian email form to report a broken link and give the correct URL if you know it.
*Adobe Acrobat files require a free viewer available directly from Adobe.