Alaska Statistics Index H
Many State agencies produce statistical materials and a number of agencies place these statistics on the Internet. This is a linked list of State statistics by subject.
If the statistical product or statistic you are looking for isn't here, it may be available in print. Please check our local library catalog or contact the Government Publications librarian at the Alaska State Library.
Halibut / Groundfish
- for salmon fisheries
- for herring fisheries
- for groundfish / halibut fisheries
- for shellfish (invertebrates) species fisheries (1995 - )
- for mariculture and aquatic farming (scroll down to Program Overview)
- of subsistence fish and wildlife
- of wildlife, by Game Management Unit area (current five years)
- education in Alaska's schools, Profile from 1998 (PDF)
- environmental factors (various statistics)
- Health Status in Alaska, 2000 edition
- Healthy Alaskans 2010: Targets and Strategies for Improved Health (PDF)
- various data, from the Epidemiology Bulletin
- Various Data from Alaska Center for Health Data and Statistics
- of parole cases: 1996-2001 [Requires Adobe Acrobat reader]
- graduates, by district, by school (1996 - ) [Scroll down within the document to "HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES BY DISTRICT BY SCHOOL "]
- Results from Alaska Youth Risk Behavior Survey, 1999
[Requires Adobe Acrobat reader]
- Results from Alaska Youth Risk Behavior Survey, 1995 (1997 update)
- of the amounts shared to municipalities of Alaska, from the shared tax reports (1997 - )
- of harvest statistics
- of Permanent Fund dividends
- of tax rates, from the Tax Division operations reports (1999 - )
- voter history statistics by age, gender and party (scroll down) (Statewide elections since 1996)
- market information, from the Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- market indicators, from the Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
If you know of an online source of Alaska statistics that is not mentioned here, send us an email.The Alaska State Library makes every effort to keep the links on the page current. If you find a broken link, use our ask-a-librarian email form to report a broken link and give the correct URL if you know it.
*Adobe Acrobat files require a free viewer available directly from Adobe.
Source: Alaska State Library — http://library.alaska.gov