Alaska Statistics Index I J
Many State agencies produce statistical materials and a number of agencies place these statistics on the Internet. This is a linked list of State statistics by subject.
If the statistical product or statistic you are looking for isn't here, it may be available in print. Please check our local library catalog or contact the Government Publications librarian at the Alaska State Library.
- of fire, various statistics from the Division of Fire Prevention
- rates of work place injury and illnesses (1995 - )
- data for Alaskan communities
- investment [From Revenue Sources Book.]
- oil [From Revenue Sources Book]
- other [From Revenue Sources Book]
- data from Center for Health Data and Statistics
- information bulletins from the Alaska Section of Epidemiology
- behavioral risk factors, from Alaska Youth Risk Behavior Survey, 1999 (PDF)
- behavioral risk factors, from Alaska Youth Risk Behavior Survey, 1995 (1997 update)
- high school data
- middle school data
- serious and fatal, among children and adolescents in Alaska, 1994 - 1998 (PDF)
- unintentional, data from Center for Health Data and Statistics
- various statistics
- work related
- annual report (Last year only)
Invertebrates / Shellfish species
- Fostering Judicial Excellence: A Profile of Alaska's Judicial Applicants and Judges (PDF). Published May 1999, no newer information located as of July 2007
- Justice - children in custody and out-of-home care
- Risk Behavior Survey, 1999 (PDF)
- Risk Behavior Survey, 1995 (1997 update)
- serious and fatal injuries in Alaska, 1994 - 1998 (PDF)
If you know of an online source of Alaska statistics that is not mentioned here, send us an email.The Alaska State Library makes every effort to keep the links on the page current. If you find a broken link, use our ask-a-librarian email form to report a broken link and give the correct URL if you know it.
*Adobe Acrobat files require a free viewer available directly from Adobe.
Source: Alaska State Library — http://library.alaska.gov