Alaska Statistics Index K L
Many State agencies produce statistical materials and a number of agencies place these statistics on the Internet. This is a linked list of State statistics by subject.
If the statistical product or statistic you are looking for isn't here, it may be available in print. Please check our local library catalog or contact the Government Publications librarian at the Alaska State Library.
- 27th Legislature(2011-2012) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 26th Legislature(2009-2010) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 25th Legislature(2007-2008) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 24th Legislature(2005-2006) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 23rd Legislature(2003-2004) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 22nd Legislature(2001-2002) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 21st Legislature(1999-2000) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 20th Legislature(1997-1998) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 19th Legislature(1995-1996) Bill/Resolution statistics
- 18th Legislature(1993-1994) Bill/Resolution statistics
- for community care facilities
- marriage license [Contained in the Bureau of Vital Statistics Annual Report.]
- statistics from the Division of Administrative Services, Department of Fish and Game
- area economic information
- outbreaks of botulism in Alaska, from A Guide to Physicians and Health Care Providers, 2011 update
If you know of an online source of Alaska statistics that is not mentioned here, send us an email.The Alaska State Library makes every effort to keep the links on the page current. If you find a broken link, use our ask-a-librarian email form to report a broken link and give the correct URL if you know it.
*Adobe Acrobat files require a free viewer available directly from Adobe.
Source: Alaska State Library — http://library.alaska.gov