Alaska Statistics Index
Many State agencies produce statistical materials and a number of agencies place these statistics on the Internet. This is a linked list of State statistics by subject.
If the statistical product or statistic you are looking for isn't here, it may be available in print. Please check our local library catalog or contact the Government Publications librarian at the Alaska State Library.
To see these statistics presented in a different way, try our State Statistics Listed by Agency page.
- reports from the Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation
- rates for Alaska and various statistics
[Contained in the Bureau of Vital Statistics Annual Report.]
- eligibility guidelines, expenditures, claims
[Contained in Division of Medical Assistance Annual Report]
- births [Contained in the Bureau of Vital Statistics Annual Report.]
- Results from Alaska Youth Risk Behavior Survey, 1999
[Requires Adobe Acrobat reader]
- Results from Alaska Youth Risk Behavior Survey, 1995 (1997 update)
- Alaska Misdemeanor Sentences: 1974-76 Plea Bargaining. (Aug., 1979).
- Alaska Misdemeanor Sentences: 1974-76 Racial Disparity. (Nov., 1979).
- Alaska Misdemeanor Sentences: 1981. (Dec., 1983)
- alcohol activity report, from the Tax Division (Jan 1999 - )
- financial statements/charts from the Alaska Retirement Management Board (Mar 1999 - )
- management reports from the Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation (Aug 1998 - )
- statistics from the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (AOGCC)
- unemployment rate
- rates for Alaska (childhood, fetal, infant) [Contained in the Bureau of Vital Statistics Annual Report.]
- fuel activity reports, annual, from the Tax Division (1999 - )
- vehicles, currently registered by city and type of vehicle (1996-present)
- Bond Bank Authority of Alaska, annual report (Latest report only)
- finances, data from the Research and Analysis Division
- share, data from the shared tax report (1997 - )
If you know of an online source of Alaska statistics that is not mentioned here, send us an email.The Alaska State Library makes every effort to keep the links on the page current. If you find a broken link, use our ask-a-librarian email form to report a broken link and give the correct URL if you know it.
*Adobe Acrobat files require a free viewer available directly from Adobe.