Alaska Statistics Index
Many State agencies produce statistical materials and a number of agencies place these statistics on the Internet. This is a linked list of State statistics by subject.
If the statistical product or statistic you are looking for isn't here, it may be available in print. Please check our local library catalog or contact the Government Publications librarian at the Alaska State Library.
To see these statistics presented in a different way, try our State Statistics Listed by Agency page.
- for improved health, from Healthy Alaskans 2010 (PDF)
- birth rates [Contained in the Bureau of Vital Statistics Annual Report.]
- Risk Behavior Survey, 1999 (PDF)
- Risk Behavior Survey, 1995 (1997 update)
- serious and fatal injuries in Alaska, 1994 - 1998 (PDF)
Telecommunications (cable & telephone)
information (revenues, rates & more) [Contained in
Commission of Alaska Annual Report.]
- activity reports, monthly, from the Tax Division (Jan 1999 - )
- as a behavioral risk factor, from Alaska Youth Risk Behavior Survey, 1999 (PDF)
- as a behavioral risk factor, from Alaska Youth Risk Behavior Survey, 1995 (1997 update)
- high school data
- middle school data
- data from Health Status in Alaska, 2000 edition
- demographics (click on "Research" on Tourism home page)
- industry, recent research and data (click on "Research" on Tourism home page)
botulism in Alaska, from A Guide to Physicians and Health
Care Providers, 1998 update
- of fire incidents (1999 - )
food implicated in confirmed botulism outbreaks in Alaska,
rom A Guide to Physicians and Health Care Providers, 1998 update
- of games, expenses and organization, from the annual gaming report (1997 - )
transportation in Alaska
If you know of an online source of Alaska statistics that is not mentioned here, send us an email.The Alaska State Library makes every effort to keep the links on the page current. If you find a broken link, use our ask-a-librarian email form to report a broken link and give the correct URL if you know it.
*Adobe Acrobat files require a free viewer available directly from Adobe.