The Alaska Online With Libraries (OWL) Program
What do you want to do today?
- Schedule a videoconference on OWL
- Schedule a Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration (CILC) Videoconference
First-time CILC user? Read our CILC tutorial.
- Learn about OWL provided software and VTC equipment
- Get promotional handouts on OWL
- Contact Daniel to learn how my agency or nonprofit can use OWL to schedule meetings or presentations
- See a map of participating videoconference locations
- View a list of participating libraries
Upcoming OWL Events
Alaska libraries wishing to join an OPEN video conference on this calendar should e-mail Video Conferencing Services at email@example.com.
About Online With Libraries
The Alaska Online With Libraries (OWL) Program is funded by the State of Alaska for the following purposes:
- Provide rural Alaskans with high speed internet access that urban Alaskans have long been using for education, employment, and enjoyment.
- Bring the world to Alaska by connecting people from all areas of the state with other Alaskans and Americans through videoconferencing.
- Reducing costs for agencies and organizations by substituting video meetings and visits for travel.
- Provide information technology training to Alaskans that will enhance their future education and employment prospects.