The Historical Collections Reading Room will be closed for the week of March 23—27.
When we reopen on March 31st, Reading Room hours will be:
Monday through Friday, 1:00 to 4:30 PM.
If you wish to make an advance request, of if you have an urgent need, contact us directly at email@example.com or call 907 465-2925.
How Do I...
- Take an online class on a foreign language?
- Attend a live or recorded webinar?
- Access online resources that I need for work?
- Sign up for free services to help me keep current in my field?
- Ensure future access to my agency’s publications?
- Get paper or online books, articles, or other types of information for work?
- Book a meeting room at the State Library in Anchorage?
- Explore more resources for state employees