Join us upstairs in the new Andrew P. Kashevaroff Building
Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
How Do I...
- Take an online class on a foreign language?
- Attend a live or recorded webinar?
- Access online resources that I need for work?
- Sign up for free services to help me keep current in my field?
- Ensure future access to my agency’s publications?
- Get paper or online books, articles, or other types of information for work?
- Explore more resources for state employees
Source: Alaska State Library — http://library.alaska.gov