February 10—March 9: Historical Collections will be closed as we move our collections. Please make requests and arrangements in advance by calling 465-2925 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your patience during this time. We will do our utmost to provide services as we are able, and will reinstate full service as soon as possible.
How Do I...
- Take an online class on a foreign language?
- Attend a live or recorded webinar?
- Access online resources that I need for work?
- Sign up for free services to help me keep current in my field?
- Ensure future access to my agency’s publications?
- Get paper or online books, articles, or other types of information for work?
- Book a meeting room at the State Library in Anchorage?
- Explore more resources for state employees