Historical Collections Reading Room hours are, until further notice:
Monday through Friday, 1:00 to 4:30 PM.
Please note that the books and archival collections have been moved to the new collections storage area. Access to reference materials may require several days lead time.
If you wish to make an advance request, of if you have an urgent need, contact us directly at email@example.com or call 907 465-2925.
How Do I...
- Take an online class on a foreign language?
- Attend a live or recorded webinar?
- Access online resources that I need for work?
- Sign up for free services to help me keep current in my field?
- Ensure future access to my agency’s publications?
- Get paper or online books, articles, or other types of information for work?
- Book a meeting room at the State Library in Anchorage?
- Explore more resources for state employees