We're moving! Our reading room is closed and our collections are located in our new building. However, our Reference Desk is available in the Information Services Library on the 8th floor (across the atrium from our former location) on Thursdays & Fridays at 1—4:30 p.m.
Requests for reference materials must be made at least one week in advance.
Read our Press Release for details
How Do I...
- Take an online class on a foreign language?
- Attend a live or recorded webinar?
- Access online resources that I need for work?
- Sign up for free services to help me keep current in my field?
- Ensure future access to my agency’s publications?
- Get paper or online books, articles, or other types of information for work?
- Book a meeting room at the State Library in Anchorage?
- Explore more resources for state employees
Source: Alaska State Library — http://library.alaska.gov