The Alaska State Library and Historical Collections is closed for walk-in access during our move to the Father Andrew P. Kashevaroff (APK) Building.
Online services will continue, but responses to reference questions may be significantly delayed, as access to our hard-copy collections are severely limited.
We look forward to serving you in the new APK Building starting June 6th.
updated April 14, 2016
- Photo and Document Reproductions
- Alaska's Digital Archives
- Library Catalog
- Collection Guides, Indexes
& Educational Resources
- Alaska Newspapers on Microfilm, 1866-1998
- Historical Collections Publications
& Genealogy Guides
Source: Alaska State Library — http://library.alaska.gov