The Alaska State Library and Historical Collections is closed for walk-in access during our move to the Father Andrew P. Kashevaroff (APK) Building.
Online services will continue, but responses to reference questions may be significantly delayed, as access to our hard-copy collections are severely limited.
For assistance with...
- General reference and services to employees of the State of Alaska: 907-465-2920 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historical Collections: 907-465-2925 or email@example.com
- Talking Book Center: On May 15th our office in Anchorage is closing and moving to Juneau. To request books or replace broken listening machines, contact the Utah State Library at 1-800-453-4293 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Before May 15, you may apply for service at 1-800-776-6566 or 907-269-6566 (in Anchorage). After May 15, call 1-888-820-4525 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to serving you in the new APK Building starting June 6th.
updated April 14, 2016
How Do I...
- Take an online class on a foreign language?
- Attend a live or recorded webinar?
- Access online resources that I need for work?
- Sign up for free services to help me keep current in my field?
- Ensure future access to my agency’s publications?
- Get paper or online books, articles, or other types of information for work?
- Explore more resources for state employees
Source: Alaska State Library — http://library.alaska.gov